European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference
2020 European Fuels Markets & Refining Strategy Conference is already the 4th edition of a successful series. The event brings together senior executives and experts. They will be coming from the refining industry, policy makers, consultants, technology innovators and leading market analysts. The discussion will focus on the latest challenges and developments within the industry.
The two day event will give you an insight to the industry`s latest regulations impacting on refining sustainability. What is more, we will be looking at the global transition in energy trends & future forecasts on fuel demand, export & trading activities and main challenges for the transport sectors. In depth insights into the European `Vison 2020 – 2050`, MARPOL regulation & impact of Electric Vehicles. This will provide a solid background for the two days discussion on best solutions for Oil refining industry in Europe aiming for a low Green House Gas economy.
- 2030 and Beyond – Assessing the Current State of the Market to Meet Long Term Refining Objectives
- Meeting Sustainability Standards
- Creating a Coherent and Realistic European Regulatory Framework
- Adjusting Refineries to New Market Applications & Technologies
- Automotive Fuels in Europe: Current Challenges and Future Predictions
- Future Feedstocks
- Future Strategies and Opportunities for Commercialisation
- Implementing RED II and meeting the EU’s longer-term 2050 aims and aspirations
- Implications of the IMO GHG Initial Strategy 2030 and 2050 targets